This is the web site of Agile Rose.
Agile Rose is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you, or you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the data controller is Agile Rose.
What personal information we collect
Our web server automatically recognises and collects a user’s domain name. We do not use this information to identify individuals and we do not collect email addresses or any other information through cookies.
With respect to cookies on our website (agilerose.com) we use these to record session information. We do not tie this information to individuals, but we use it in aggregate to understand how users access our website.
Agile Rose may like to send you information about services of ours that we think might be of interest to you.
You may always opt out from Agile Rose contact you for marketing purposes either by unsubscribing from an email or by emailing email@example.com.
Right to erasure or right to be forgotten
You can, in certain circumstances, ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you. This right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
If you ask Agile Rose to delete your personal data, we will want to ensure that we can maintain your wishes in the future. So, rather than deleting your record entirely from our database, we will, in the first instance, hold the minimum amount of personal data necessary on our suppression file to make sure that if any data partner sends us your data again, we are able to ensure it is not re-incorporated into our marketing database.
We will stop your data being used for any profiling which supports our direct marketing and all personal data used in future campaigns will be screened against this suppression list.
If, being aware of this, you still want us to delete your information from our suppression file, we can do this. This process is as per the guidance issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office in their Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations – Direct Marketing Guidance (Version: 2.3, para 190-194)
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal information for 2 years post any campaigns, or 2 years post any client relationship, other than information we are legally obligated to keep.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on the following as lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information:
- Legitimate interests
- Legal obligations
The legitimate interests relied upon are as follows:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise, or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To better understand how people interact with our website
- To provide communications which we think will be of interest to you
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
- To maintain suppression records
Keeping your data secure
Your data is stored on secure servers and with highly reputable and secure digital service providers. We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will also use technological and organisation measures to keep your information secure. These measures may include the following examples:
- User access account data is managed in a secure database
- Personal details are stored and managed in a secure system
- Documents are stored in a secure location
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to access your information
Upon request, we provide website visitors with access to a description of the information we hold about them. Consumers can access this information by emailing us at the address below or writing to us at the postal address below.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please:
- email, call or write to us
- let us have enough information to identify you
- let us know the information to which your request relates
Agile Rose – contact us
020 7278 9991
Agile Rose Marketing
24-26 Littlehaven Lane
If you wish to make a complaint
You can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at